Definition: Type of processing in which agitation to chemicals is given by bubbling nitrogen through the solution. * Used to give controlled continuous or intermittent agitation in film processing. * Nitrogen is preferred because it is chemically inert with photographic chemicals.

Previous Term: nit  Next Term: nodal points

Type a photography term below to find its definition: