Definition: Central area down the middle of a printed publication on either side of the fold or binding. * Always kept empty of text and formerly photographs were also kept away but modern printing has encouraged their use right into the gutter.

Previous Term: Gurney-Mott theory  Next Term: gyroscopic camera mount

Type a photography term below to find its definition: