Definition: Light reflector or modulator constructed like an umbrella made of white semi-translucent material or coated with aluminiumized surface: light may be reflected from the brolly or shone through it. * Used with electronic studio or portable flash. * Also known as umbrella.

Previous Term: broadband  Next Term: B-spline

Type a photography term below to find its definition: